This online training business is perfect for the upskilling and retraining needed by a massive number of Australian jobseekers. Good margins, training and support and growing at 30% pa
* Can be operated anywhere in the world from a home office
* Ideal for someone will skills and experience in accounting, bookkeeping and office administration.
* Internet based with ongoing support from vendor
Get into an online training business at an early stage and at a low price.
* low overheads * flexible work * freedom to promote and advertise the business * experiencing excellent growth * easy to scale up for increased income * core service of training courses * ability bolt on your own services
An untapped component of this business is the provision of professional services, bookkeeping and other support to clients.
This is a massive sector that is growing because of the fast adoption of all cloud based services.
– good typing and computer skills – understanding how to navigate websites and explain the contents of the website to potential students. – Customer service using website chat – Needs analysis and sales – bookkeeping, accounting and office administration vocational (VET) or tertiary qualifications would – Basic WordPress and using email
Complete training can be provided for the suitable buyer
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm are ideal. * Can operate in the background
Website hosting and support which is less than $50 per month
There are no employees and ongoing support is provided by the vendor and the vendors support team
I’m not sure whether I seem to notice more good news about the Newcastle area because I’ve moved up here or because EVERYONE is moving up from Sydney.
Admittedly I can see all the house and land blocks being built, roads being improved, traffic lights being put in as well as a luxury marina and restaurants and soon to be Pullman Hotel being built, so it must be true!
Here are some stats that I’ve received lately, including the downloadable PDF report from QBE.
I’ve been a Sydney sider all of my life, until 2015 when I moved up to the Morisset Peninsula where a lot of Northern Beaches residents seem to have moved to. Until I moved up this way Newcastle was just some little town like Wollongong – in other words I had no idea what it was like because it wasn’t Sydney!
What I’ve seen since being up here has been overwhelming and here are some stats for you..
Property investors are seeking income and growth when they purchase an investment property and in regional areas many investors expect the rental income return to be high, particularly if they don’t expect their to be massive growth in value.
Dual Key Properties give investors VERY high rental returns as well as land ownership and these are the figures..
When you explore investing in a brand new property you’ll begin to see how a lot of builders, developers and land owners work together to develop a vacant block of land into an estate.
It’s very common for house and land packages to have a contract for the land and then a contract for the building of the house, particularly if you buy early in the development phase.
A single contract for a new house and land package usually means that the builder has completed the build of the house on a new block of land and they are able to sell it all in one contract.
There are plenty of reasons this happens and one of them is when they build a number of houses in the same area when enough new house sales have been made to warrant it. That’s the case with this property at Cessnock NSW