A relocater will usually perform the following steps:
- Dismantling of an annex and anything that can’t be lifted and placed onto the back of a truck and loading of those parts onto a truck
- Getting the annex and any loose parts like besser blocks etc from A to B on their own truck
- Ordering a crane to lift the transportable home from where it is onto the back of a truck for transport by that trucking company from A to B
- Liaising with the trucking company or delivery person to get the house safely from A to B
- Placing the transportable home (caravan part) where you want it
- Connecting the Caravan to the Annex
- Re-assembling the annex at the delivery location
This is just a rough guide to help you in your price estimation and quoting but you need to speak with a person who will do this for you and get a quotation from them based on your property location and access.
Here are two relocaters we are aware of.