What property are you looking for?
It is easy to do a search using the major real estate portals and find some interesting real estate that you could buy but this stage of the process is focused on understanding the different categories and the risk/reward associated with them.
The property search and discovery phase highlights ideal properties which you will then need to make a decision on. Your decision could be based on many different factors, including:
- Market performance expectations
- Condition of the property and repairs and maintenance
- Whether you want to renovate or update it
- How value can be added to the property
- Your borrowing and servicing capacity
- Tax considerations & depreciation
Many property buyers will begin to understand what they really want at this stage despite their original expectations.
Sign up to the Property Investment Academy Course and get started