Small, light room to rent that looks over the grassed backyard in a 3 bedroom house in Mayfield East. The house is on Maitland Road with rear lane access, great for BBQ’s and entertaining.
The room is located next to the kitchen in the house and has an aluminium framed window with fly screen and blinds. This room looks over the grassed part of the backyard.
The common areas are furnished and all kitchen items provided, Includes lounge, coffee tables and cabinet for TV, dining table and chairs and dining room cabinet.
Large fridge provides enough space for everyone in the renovated kitchen.
Backyard area has chairs and table and clothes line provided.
Laundry room is lockable and contains a washing machine.
Your Room (number 3)
Rental room is unfurnished and has venetian blinds over the window. The room is right next to the kitchen and dining room (and the back door), see the room layout image above.
The flatmates are Sapna and Amil and they cook and look after the property. The flatmates are respectful of space and privacy and takes pride in the house by keeping it clean and tidy at all times – including after meals.
- Share equally for electricity for power and lights, and
- Share equally for gas for hot water and stove.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system with remote control
- Water usage included
- Unlimited Internet access with WiFi or cable connection in lounge room
Bond and Rental
- 4 weeks rental is required as a bond which is lodged with the Rental Bond Board
- Initial 2 weeks rent need to be paid for lease signing
- 6 month initial lease period
- Rent directly with owners
Rent is $180/week
Available now, minimum 6-month lease.
You must be logged in to post a comment.