Large, light room to rent in a 3 bedroom house in Mayfield East. The house is on Maitland Road with rear lane access and a grassed backyard, great for BBQ’s and entertaining.
The room is located right next to the bathroom in the house and has big windows with block out curtains.
The common areas are furnished and all kitchen items provided, Includes lounge, coffee tables and cabinet for TV, dining table and chairs and dining room cabinet.
Large fridge provides enough space for everyone in the renovated kitchen.
Backyard are has chairs and table and clothes line provided.
Laundry room is lockable and contains a washing machine.
Rental room is unfurnished but comes with built in shelving, no wardrobe. Large room and block out curtains over windows. The room is right next to the bathroom (which contains a real bath!), see the room layout image above.
The flatmates are Jayden, 22 and Karl, 32 and they cook and look after themselves. They are up for a chat but respectful of space and privacy and take pride in the house by keeping it clean and tidy at all times – including after meals.
- Share equally for electricity for power and lights, and
- Share equally for gas for hot water and stove.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system with remote control
- Water usage included
- Unlimited Internet access with WiFi or cable connection in lounge room
Bond and Rental
- 4 weeks rental is required as a bond which is lodged with the Rental Bond Board
- Initial 2 weeks rent need to be paid for lease signing
- 6 month initial lease period
- Rent directly with owners
Rent is $190/week
Available now, minimum 6-month lease.